From Monday 22nd June, Supaworld Geelong will be reopening in adherence with the COVID-19 Stage 2 guidelines set out by the Victorian Government. Things will operate a little differently at Supa for a while, but we can assure you it’s only temporary. We thank you in advance for your support during this difficult time.
– Bookings must be made online prior to your arrival at Supaworld
– The park will close for 30-minutes after every hour session for sanitisation purposes
– All 2 hour bookings will include a 30-minute break after the first hour whilst we sanitise the park
– All non-participating customers must purchase a $5 supervisor ticket (including a hot beverage or bottle of water)
– All visitors must sign a waiver for tracing purposes
– Prices exclude reusable grip socks – these can be purchased for $3
– Grip socks must be worn at all times on trampolines
– Children under the age of 14 visiting the centre must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
All visitors must sign a waiver prior to the commencement of their session for tracing purposes. A link to the waiver will be sent with your confirmation email so you can sign before you arrive at Supaworld. Alternatively, you can sign the waiver in-store at our Waiver Kiosk.
For a faster check-in, please ensure your waiver is filled out before you arrive.